Saturday, March 14, 2009


Feature Review - Samantharoma Wrinkle Repair Complex - by Mary Gatch



After trying many options to no avail, I was thrilled to find a natural deodorant that actually works! From miles of walking to hot yoga, Samantharoma Deodorant keeps me smelling sweet all day. Samantha from Summerville makes this product, and it outscores over 800 rated products and achieves the best score (zero!) on the 0-10 hazard rating on the Cosmetic Database.



After following in love with the Samantharoma Deodorant, I decided to try Samantha's Wrinkle Repair Complex. I figured I could use all the help I could get. I trusted her product and ingredients as the wrinkle repair complex also scores a zero (lowest rating) hazard score on the Cosmetic Database.

It is hard to perform a good control test with environmental variables such as sun exposure, quality and quantity of sleep, stress levels, and more. So, I decided I would apply the wrinkle repair complex to just one side of my face (the right side). I applied it morning and night just dabbing a few drops where I have the most, well umm, 'character'. My signs of wisdom now include smile lines, squint lines, deep-in-thought forehead lines, and the probably there since birth - furrowed brow (it's really genetic - you'll have to check out the picture of my son to believe it).

Well, after this two-week experiment, I was quite pleased with the results. Rather than clog your e-mail with photos or scare the unprepared, you can click here to see the two sides of my mug shot subject to the following warning. In the interest of avoiding a smile and showing some detail, these photos are not flattering and perhaps down right scary! But, they do show a considerable difference in the right and left side of my face.

You'll also get to see the adorable picture of my son highlighting our genetic proclivity to the furrowed brow. Most amazingly, the right half of my furrowed brow just about disappeared after two weeks with the Wrinkle Repair Complex.

As a bonus and as Samantha had indicated, it also reduced my rosacea. It was all enough to convince me, and now I'm a regular and happy user - on both sides of my face.



Visit our website at: http://www.dwellsmart.com/

No comments: